Members of the investment committee are convening on Tuesday evening, October 18th at 7pm Eastern / 6pm Central / 5pm Mountain / 4pm Pacific to hold an open meeting to discuss the upcoming revisions to our Socially Responsible Investing Guidelines. We are hoping to enlist several volunteers interested in socially responsible investing to work with us on the guideline revisions.
The agenda for the meeting includes:
- Reviewing a rough timeline & expected time commitments for volunteers
- Reviewing the existing SRI Guidelines
- An overview of parallel work happening on our Investment Policy Statement (IPS) and our goal to make the endowment’s governing documents more streamlined
- Start documenting a list of important principles to include in the revised guidelines
- Planning for next meeting date(s)